American Classic Carbon 40 Clincher Carbon Disc Road Wheelset
- ブランド:American Classic
- Model American Classic Carbon 40 Clincher Disc 700c Wheelset
- 在庫: 8
American Classic’s Carbon 40 Clincher wheelset is a full carbon wheelset that is designed as the perfect blend of aerodynamics, responsiveness and light weight with all the conveniences of a standard tire setup.
In a world of high end, carbon fibre aftermarket wheels dominated by tubular setups, American Classic’s Carbon 40 clinchers stand out for their lightweight and high end finish all in a traditional tire and tube setup. Carbon clinchers were unthinkable for reputable wheel companies just a short time ago due to inherent problems with heat buildup when braking on a full carbon clincher rim, but advances in carbon wheel technology have now permitted reliable, full carbon clinchers to see the light of day. This means that you can now get the full carbon look - without the inconveniences that some see in the tubular form.
Traditionally clinchers have been significantly heavier than tubulars but these are a lightweight pair of hoops and American Classic have achieved this by putting their vast carbon fiber experience to work. The series 40 Carbon fiber used is the same carbon that they use in all their high end wheels and is as always, pleasant on the eye and also to the touch. Thankfully it’s not all about the looks though with the carbon layup and form all designed to reduce the wind resistance (drag) as you ride. The 40’s smooth rim shape and minimal spoke count with just 24 radial spokes up front and 24 at rear all laced to some minimalist hubs should ensure that these wheels are not just good looking, but also fast.
- Rim size: 700c
- Rim type: Clincher and tubeless ready
- Rim: Full carbon, aero-series
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Rim inner width: 18mm
- Rim external width: 23mm
- All-around road disc brake full carbon clincher wheelset; 40mm profile
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Sopkes count: Front and rear: 24/24
- Black anodized alloy polished disc brake hub, with Dati M1 two front / four rear steel sealed cartridge bearings
- 12/100mm front, 12/142mm rear thru-axle hub design with alloy axles center lock disc rotor interface
- Handbuilt in Taiwan
- Maximum user weight: 100 kilos
- Please note: tubeless valve stems and tubeless tyre sealant are not included