Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra R8000 Road Bike 2019
- Model Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra R8000 Road Bike 2019
- 在庫: 2
Join The Aluminum
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminum race bike ever made.
So good, it skipped a grade!
Cannondale have done it again. As the rest of the competition was trying to figure out how to make an aluminum race bike as good as the CAAD10, they've taken a quantum leap all the way to CAAD12, a road bike so light, so stiff and so smooth that it's going to fundamentally change the way people think of aluminum performance. It is simply the world's finest aluminum road racing machine and a high-performance alternative to carbon.
CAAD12 Elite Race Geometry
Unlike much of the competition at these price points, the CAAD12 is a thoroughbred racer. Its geometry is virtually identical to their SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD for razor-sharp cornering and aggressive race positioning. So it's very responsive, although not too twitchy.
Flow-Molded Smartformed 6069 Alloy
The CAAD12 is the first bike to be designed with Cannondales new Flow Modeling process and the results are striking. Flowing, organic shapes that yield lower weights (sub-1100 gram frame weights for both disc and non-disc) and radically improved compliance, while maintaining their trademark frame stiffness.
Updated Speed Save Micro-Suspension
The brand new CAAD12 delivers over 50% more compliance and comfort than the previous CAAD10! Their seat stays and chain stays have been completely redesigned to allow them to have even more vertical deflection, but stay stiff laterally and torsionally. It got the same two-zone SPEED SAVE concept as SuperSix EVO. This lets the rear wheel track the ground, improving speed, cornering, grip and comfort. A new, smaller diameter post offers a silky smooth ride, even after hours in the saddle.
Delta Seat Tube and Asymmetrical BB
A massively flared Delta seat tube adds stiffness at the BB and the flattened flare profile allows greater deflection in seat tube under seated loads for more comfort. The asymmetrically 73 mm wide BB shell allows for bigger downtube junction and larger non-drive chainstay for stiffness.
Full Carbon Fork
The CAAD12 uses the same fork design as the SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD. It's a radical one-piece BallisTec carbon construction. It got continuous uncut carbon from tip of dropouts to top of steerer. The 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer comes with in-molded crown race. 290 grams for Hi-Mod and 375 grams for standard BallisTec Carbon while increase the lateral stiffness by 6.1 % and improve the compliance by 12.5 %.
- Frame: SmartFormed 6069 Aluminium
- Fork: SPEED SAVE BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 22-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano HG701
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Wheelset: Alloy rims, it is specified by the company
- Tyres: 700x25c, it is specified by the company
- Handlebar: WheelRight alloy, it is specified by the company
- Bar tape: Superlight, it is specified by the company
- Stem: WheelRight alloy, it is specified by the company
- Saddle: WheelRight alloy, it is specified by the company
- Seatpost: WheelRight alloy, it is specified by the company