Airstreeem Aero 50 SL Tubular Carbon Road Wheelset
- ブランド:De Rosa
- Model Airstreeem Aero 50 SL Tubular Wheelset
- 在庫: 9
Fast, Stiff and Light.
The wheelset of choice for ITU Triathlon World Cup Athletes Steffen Justus and Alexander Bryukhankov. These uncompromising wheelsets have been developed for competition use. The results from our in-house research and development is extremely light, high-end carbon wheels with a patented asymmetrical rim design, nano coated braking surface and an extremely narrow spoke triangle. Amazing braking performance, outstanding aerodynamics and excellent stiffness provide the crucial seconds for a win.
From Salzburg in Austria comes Airstreeem which has its origins back in 2008 when Stefan Probst, a Continental Pro level rider, was building his own wheels and framesets. Word soon got around that here was someone who knew what he was doing...
In an example of brotherly love, his products helped brother Rupert to first place in the Austrian national time trial championships, and after seeing how good his equipment was, other local riders began asking Stefan to build for them. Since then Airstreeem has gone from strength to strength, producing only top quality products for serious athletes; you won’t find a budget frame or wheelset in their catalogue.
- Rim size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon, aero-series, 50mm height, 2.3mm width; Tubular; Nano Coated Braking Surface, for rim brakes
- Hub: Bites two front / four rear steel sealed cartridge bearings
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray; 20/20 front and rear spokes
- Handbuilt in Salzburg
- Maximum user weight: 100 kilos
- Comes with quick releases
- Please note: Brake pads are not included