De Rosa Merak Ultegra R8020 Carbon Disc Aero Bike 2020
- ブランド:De Rosa
- Model De Rosa Merak Ultegra R8020 Carbon Disc Aero Bike 2020
- 在庫: 2
Merak represents De Rosa racing soul, competitive and winning. Merak has been the model that won the Plouay world championship in 2000 and that in 2020, 20 years later, is coming back in De Rosa products range to represent the big innovation at the performance level. With the carbon frame, Merak is suitable for all kinds of itinerary and ready for every challenge, from the highest competition to the more demanding granfondo.
Merak is the new De Rosa top-of-the-range for performance, that today naturally matches with the Protos model but with great differences in terms of weight, being definitely lighter (the polished frame weights 800 gr) and in terms of design, thanks to a more modern and slightly slope geometry. Merak is the perfect bicycle for who want to ride uphill, in plain or downhill, for who want to run a granfondo at really high level, for who want to run a Giro d’Italia or for who want to do high quality bicycle tourism.
For the De Rosa family, Merak evoke the 2000, the year when it won the world championship in Plouay with Romāns Vainšteins, pedaling with the Merak metal frame. It is a key product for the De Rosa frame line and, for this reason, in a retrofuturism perspective, De Rosa decided to name Merak our next top-of-the-range product.
- Frame: De Rosa Merak carbon fibre, weight: 800g
- Fork: De Rosa Merak carbon fibre
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020, 22-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra HG700, 11-34T
- Chain: Shimano HG701
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 disc brakes
- Rotors: 140mm, it is specified by the company
- Wheelset: Alloy rims, it is specified by the company
- Tyres: 700x25c, it is specified by the company
- Handlebar: FSA, it is specified by the company
- Bar tape: Superlight, it is specified by the company
- Stem: FSA ACR, it is specified by the company
- Seatpost: Dedicated carbon post
- Saddle: WheelRight, it is specified by the company