Continental Sprinter Gatorskin Tubular Folding Road Tyre
- Model Continental Sprinter Gatorskin Tubular Tyre
- 在庫: 44
Please note: Each customer is limited to three tyres.
The Sprinter GatorSkin itself features the typically comfortable and light feel of a tubular tyre. The professional riders use a similar combination in their tyres for Paris - Roubaix and other equipment destroying classics in the springtime.
If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac and you prefer the inconspicuous function of your tyres, then this is your tubular.
To roll with the punches
Tires with DuraSkin sidewall protection have to be able to roll with the punches. They are used under the harshest conditions. On messenger bikes, the tires skid along curbs; on touring bikes, they cross continents without wearing out. In racing cycling, they have to endure tough tests such as the Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric protects the tire casing against the worst conditions. These tires stand out thanks to their brown sidewalls.
Puncture protection with a system
The SafetySystem Breaker is made up of Kevlarreinforced, high-strength nylon fabric. Puncture and cut-resistant but nevertheless light and flexible, the tire adjusts quickly to the surface below. Without raising the weight or rolling resistance noticeably, it protects the carcass against foreign objects and contributes to a longer lifespan of the tire. Tires with the SafetySystem Breaker also provide good comfort properties.
- Type: tubular
- 3 plies + SafetySystem Breaker (Nylon-Kevlar) + Duraskin
- Faster & stronger, ideal for shorter road events
- Made from natural rubber with ASC technology + high grade polyamide casing
- TPI: 3/180
- Recommended pressure: 115-170psi
- Weight: 280g (22c) / 300g (25c)
- Please note: this item is OE packing
- Please note: Each customer is limited to three tyres.