De Rosa Merak Carbon Disc Aero Frameset 2020
- ブランド:De Rosa
- Model De Rosa Merak Carbon Disc Aero Frameset 2020
- 在庫: 4
Merak represents De Rosa racing soul, competitive and winning. Merak has been the model that won the Plouay world championship in 2000 and that in 2020, 20 years later, is coming back in De Rosa products range to represent the big innovation at the performance level. With the carbon frame, Merak is suitable for all kinds of itinerary and ready for every challenge, from the highest competition to the more demanding granfondo.
Merak is the new De Rosa top-of-the-range for performance, that today naturally matches with the Protos model but with great differences in terms of weight, being definitely lighter (the polished frame weights 800 gr) and in terms of design, thanks to a more modern and slightly slope geometry. Merak is the perfect bicycle for who want to ride uphill, in plain or downhill, for who want to run a granfondo at really high level, for who want to run a Giro d’Italia or for who want to do high quality bicycle tourism.
For the De Rosa family, Merak evoke the 2000, the year when it won the world championship in Plouay with Romāns Vainšteins, pedaling with the Merak metal frame. It is a key product for the De Rosa frame line and, for this reason, in a retrofuturism perspective, De Rosa decided to name Merak our next top-of-the-range product.
- Frame: De Rosa Merak carbon fibre, weight: 800g
- Fork: De Rosa Merak carbon fibre
- Seatpost: Dedicated carbon post
- Headtube: 1-1/2" to 1-1/2" ACR system
- UCI Approced
- Cable routing: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: 86,5 x 46
- For disc brakes
- For electronic shifting systems and for traditional mechanical shifting systems
- Comes with a frame, fork, seatpost, seat clamp and axle-thu
- Please note: Headset, stem and handlebar are not included