NeilPryde Nazare Carbon Aero Frameset
- Model NeilPryde Nazare Carbon Aero Frameset
- 在庫: 2
The NeilPryde Nazare is built for speed but without sacrificing comfort. Lightweight and responsive, it incorporates the latest aerodynamic technology to give you the ultimate race machine.
C 6.7 Toray UD carbon composite frameset
The perfect all-around race bike. Aerodynamic, stiff and responsive, the Nazare carried the UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling team to over 90 podiums in 2013. The Nazare draws on NeilPryde's 40 years of experience working with the wind and 25 years of carbon fibre expertise.
BMW Group Designworks USA's computational fluid dynamics analysis and NeilPryde's optimised tube profile techniques combine to minimise drag while maintaining stiffness. This provides the assured handling you expect from a pro-level race bike but with a more compliant ride.
PU Molding in head tube and bottom bracket shell ensure high tolerance control of wall thickness.
The Nazare features internal cabling and is also Shimano Di2 compatible, three bolt bottle mounts provide a lower position when using one bottle therefore reducing drag. Headset cups and dropouts are full carbon.
- C 6.7 Toray UD carbon composite frameset (frame weight 940g with size L)
- Seatpost: NeilPryde Aeroblade CF carbon fiber
- Tapered head tube with integrated 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" headset Integrated cable routing
- Internal cable routing
- Front derailleur: Braze-on type
- For caliper road brakes
- Comes with a carbon frame, carbon fork, headset, seat clamp and carbon seatpost
- For electronic shifting systems and traditional mechanical shifting systems